May 30, 2007

Dear only reader... (if i have more readers let me know!! haha)

You've said i should post something, even if it was only a few lines... so here it is.
I'll quote Thoreau again because there is this sentence i find also very interesting and i haven't mentioned it yet.
"I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude." (Chapter 5, Solitude)
I guess our fellow Thoreau was right... anyway, i won't repeat what i wrote on the other post (May 02, Silence is what i best utter)


!

5 comments:

astrojiudo said...

My dearest reader (you could quite properly say the same about me, since i am your only reader), first of all, i really don´t know whether you have other readers or not.
Second, i liked very much your quotation, i´m enjoying this book a lot.
Third, Solitude is really a great companion, the problem is when the damned lonliness appear in your life (i think you tried to say something about this in your post of May 02).
And finallly, I really really love this sentence 'silence is what I best utter'.

Mastriani said...

my dearest reader (yeah, you're the only one, as i can see...)
i guess you got my point... again...

and thanks, i'm glad you liked the sentence! =]
it was a moment of super-inspiration (well, for me...)

astrojiudo said...

hmm I can see I´m getting good in getting your point..
yeah, and you should be glad for having inspiration.
Now I´m going to utter a little silence until you answer this comment.
:p

Mastriani said...

hehehe
ok...
but there's nothing left to answer...
you get my point because you are a pseudo, just like me!
=p

astrojiudo said...

and now,
SILENCE!!!





.